Quantity Surveyor Required
3-5 Years Experience
- Training and self development opportunity
- You like to have fun and enjoy what you do...... Because we do!
- Reporting directly to the principal
This is a unique opportunity for a person who has 3- 5 years QS years work experience to work for a boutique company based in the eastern suburbs of Sydney.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible individual with a keen desire to learn and grow with our business.
The successful candidate should possess a quantity surveying background; good attitude and a willingness to learn. Salary is negotiable.
You will report directly to the principal, and the tasks will involve: -
- Preparing cost plans to act as financial management guides;
- Preparing, calling and forwarding documents for tender;
- Preparing builders bills of quantities;
- Preparing documents for final accounts;
- Supporting senior staff with key projects.
To be successful, you "SHOULD BE": -
- Extremely self-disciplined, value your independence and can work autonomously, yet can work to deadlines and take direction;
- Extremely thorough with attention to detail;
- Very confident and sociable;
- Able to build rapport with clients;
- Well presented and has excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); and
- ... you’ll need a sense of humour!
Candidates with a valid Australian Work Visa need only apply.
Please forward your resume (2 pages max) and letter of motivation to email@example.com